The first thing to ensure you enjoy having access to the latest features and to improve your app’s security is to update your apps to the latest version. You don’t want to be left behind, while other users enjoy the new features and you’re still stuck with the outdated version.
If you are an FMWhatsApp user, updating your apps gives you access to the newly added features to give you a good user experience. Technology is becoming advanced and sophisticated by the day, and it can only be brought to you by updating your apps.
If you’re an FMWhatsApp user and you don’t have the latest version, follow the steps below to update your app to the newest version:
1.Check if your app is the latest
Check the version of your app, and check for the updated version on Fmwaapps, if it is the same, there is no need for an update, if your version is lower, you need an upgrade.
2.Download the latest version
If there is a need for an upgrade, manually download the latest version of the FMWhatsApp and install it. You might also be notified if there is an update as well, for you to know you have to update your app. If you care about your chats and don’t want to lose them, back them up to FMWhatsApp before installing the latest version, unless you don’t care about losing them.
How to Back Up Your FM Whatsapp Messages
Backing up your chat on FMWhatsApp is easy. Here is a step-by-step on how to backup your chat:
- Click on the three vertical dots at the upper right corner of your app, it opens an options menu.
- In the options menu, click on “setting”
- Click on the “chats” option
- Click on the “chats backup” option
- Click on the backup “button” to get the backup of the chat, while you wait till it is done.
- The backup data gets saved in your internal memory.
3.Install the latest version
After manually downloading the latest version,
- To begin the installation procedure, click the downloaded file.
- At the bottom right of the screen, select install.
- After installing, tap open, and you have your latest version of the FMWhatsApp, (you will be asked if you want to restore your backup, if yes, click on the “restore” button, and you have all your chats intact).
Another way you can get your FM WhatsApp update is by checking for updates from your settings. Open the options menu by clicking on the three vertical dots at the top right corner of the interface. Continue by selecting the “FouadsMods” option, selecting the “updates” option at the tail end of the options ladder, and selecting “check for updates” to see if there is an update. A screen pop-up will inform you if you have the latest version or if there is an available updated version.
If there is an update available, click on the update option and follow the instructions, and you have your latest version of the FMWhatsApp.
With the latest version of FMWhatsApp, you can access the latest features added to the app.
My whatapp update is today why happya on whatapp update is the phone